Tuesday

UCAS trip.



I found the UCAS trip useful in the way that you could personally ask the course teacher questions and therefore learn much more about the key courses. Before the trip I had identified certain universities that I wished to visit and therefore went to those first. I learned a lot more the courses I had considered to go to and had decided to widen my horizons to other courses that were not specifically web design and instead are less focused and are more overall design courses. Overall the Ucas trip was help full and gave me change to collect prospectus and ask questions. The main thing that I found was that I had to have a look father into wider types of courses sine I thought that at university the courses were much more specific to the future careers than they actually are and when looking at the courses information and talking to the teachers I had found that courses that at first seem unrelated to my career intensions are actually good possibilities for further education and getting qualifications for a decent career in design

1 comment:

ucas said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!


ucas